When it comes to making a move, choosing the right movers can mean the difference between a stress-free experience and one that will leave you wondering if you should have even bothered in the first place. Even selecting a local moving company in Bucks County, PA can become a hassle if you choose a company that makes the process more work than it has to be.
Our team at Dan the Mover knows that when it comes to choosing a moving service, it should make your life easier, not more difficult. Read on to learn about three services that we provide to help ease the stress of moving!
- Packing services. Your possessions are valuable. You want them to arrive at your new home or business location unharmed and in the same condition as you left them! Our team is made up of professionals that know the best way to pack nearly any type of material, so you can rest with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that grandma’s china set is safe and secure!
- Supplies. Having the right supplies can make all the difference. We offer a wide selection of boxes in various sizes, bubble wrap, packing tape, color coded labels, chair covers, straps, and much more! Businesses in need of commercial moving in Montgomery County, PA especially love that we have an unparalleled selection of supplies.
- Clean out services. Over the course of a move, you’ll end up tossing plenty of things that still have a lot of life left in them. Wouldn’t it be great if they could go to a family in need? Our Junk It Clean Out service sorts, organizes and donates usable items that you don’t want to take along with you when you leave!
Ready to call Dan the Mover? Pick up the phone and dial 215-309-8222 for a free estimate today!
Moving is a stressful process – from finding your new home to unpacking all your stuff, there’s so much that can go wrong during the transition into your new home. One of the most common mishaps that movers in North Wales PA have to deal with is breakage; from improperly packed items to a bumpy truck drive, there’s no wonder why so many things tend to crack, splinter, and smash during the moving process. Read on to learn the top three things that find themselves broken during a move, and the tips that will help you prevent an accident.
- Plates and bowls. Without competition, the most at-risk item during a move is dishware. Plates, bowls, and glasses are fragile, and a single dropped or unwrapped item can mean needing to buy a whole new set. To prevent breakage, make sure to use small moving boxes (this gives the items less room to move around and crack) and to wrap each item in at least two layers of newspaper or bubble wrap.
- Wooden chairs. While wooden dining room chairs don’t have nearly as high of a risk for falling and smashing, they are frequently scuffed and damaged when being transported because they’re so bulky and awkward to carry. Movers in Doylestown PA are advised to disassemble their chairs as far as possible and to wrap all parts in bubble wrap individually to avoid damage.
- Your home itself. This one comes as a surprise to many movers – whether it’s their old home or new, moving heavy boxes and items around frequently causes damage to flooring and walls, which can be time-consuming and costly to fix. Residents are advised to invest in a durable set of furniture movers and to wrap all furniture in moving blankets prior to transportation. This will help to protect floors and walls from damage.
Here at Dan the Mover, we take pride in being one of the leading moving companies in the Bucks County, PA area. Whether you’re planning a local or long-distance relocation, you can count on us. To learn more about keeping your items safe while moving, contact us at 215-309-8222.